Most of the people especially driver or public transports user at Klang Valley have Touch ‘n Go card. Touch â€˜n Go card is a card that looks similar to a ATM or credit card and uses contactless smartcard technology. It can be used at all highways in Malaysia, major public transports in Klang Valley, selected parking sites and theme park. To reload the Touch ‘n Go card, user can do it at toll plazas, bank ATM, LRT and train stations, petrol kiosks and at authorized third party outlets.
Here I want to share with you’ll on how to track your Touch ‘n Go card transactions details via online billing statement.
This is very useful especially to who’s person want to claim back toll charge with their company when they on job traveling. It because, we not get a receipt when we use Touch ‘n Go card.
To have that, you can follow the following step:
1. Open Touch ‘n Go Website at http://www.touchngo.com.my/.
2. Scroll down your page and click on e-statement.
3. After the e-statement page opened, click on Register Online button.
4. Fill up the user registration form and click Register button after finish.
5. Your registration form will be process and after you get approval, you will notified by an email. Below is the example of email notification that I received:
6. You may start view your Touch ‘n Go card transactions by login at e-statement after 48 hours upon registration approval.
7. Please take note that data recordedÂ is only data transactions that you had doneÂ after your registration approved. Any previous transactions will not recorded into the database.
8. Below is the sample of user transactions page for your reference: